Report NEP-MIC-2002-10-10This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bourdieu, Jérôme & Reynaud, Bénédicte, 2002. "Factory discipline and externalities in the reduction of working time in the 19th century in France," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 0208, CEPREMAP.
- Nancy Folbre & Elissa Braunstein, 2000. "To Honor and Obey: Efficiency, Inequality and Patriarchal Property Rights," Published Studies ps11, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Item repec:cla:uclatw:505798000000000031 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter Cappelli, 2002. "Why Do Employers Pay For College?," NBER Working Papers 9225, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jan Svejnar & Evzen Kocenda, 2002. "The Effects of Ownership Forms and Concentration on Firm Performance after Large-Scale Privatization," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 471, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Marcoul, Philippe, 2002. "Information Sharing and Oligopoly in Agricultural Markets: The Role of Bargaining Associations," Staff General Research Papers 10029, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:uma:periwp:wp13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Patrick Bajari & Robert McMillan & Steven Tadelis, . "Auctions versus Negotiations in Procurement: An Empirical Analysis," Working Papers 02007, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- V. Bhaskar & Bishnupriya Gupta & Mushtaq Khan, 2002. "Partial Privatization and Yardstick Competition: Evidence from Employment Dynamics in Bangladesh," Economics Discussion Papers 545, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Gautam Gowrisankaran & Robert Town, 2002. "Competition, Payer, and Hospital Quality," NBER Working Papers 9206, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lapan, Harvey E. & Melkonian, Tigran A., 2002. "Trade Policy Under Asymmetric Information," Staff General Research Papers 10026, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- A. Muthoo, 2002. "A Model of the Origins of Basic Property Rights," Economics Discussion Papers 546, University of Essex, Department of Economics.