Report NEP-MIC-2001-10-22This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tatsuo Tanaka & Junjiro Shintaku, 2001. ""Oraganizational Type and Performance in Japanese Video Game Industries - A Comparison of Integrated Firms and Publisher Firms -" (in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-59, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Samanatha Doove & Owen Gabbitas & Duc Nguyen-Hong & Joe Owen, 2001. "Price Effects of Regulation: Telecommunications, Air Passenger Transport and Electricity Supply," Others 0110004, EconWPA.
- Rami Zwick & Amnon Rapoport & Alison King Chung Lo & A. V. Muthukrishnan, 2001. "Consumer Search: Not Enough Or Too Much?," Experimental 0110002, EconWPA.
- George Norman & Lynne Pepall & Dan Richards, 2001. "Versioning, Brand-Stretching, and the Evolution of e-Commerce Markets," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0114, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Matthew Waite & Lou Will, 2001. "Self-Employed Contractors in Australia: Incidence and Characteristics," Labor and Demography 0110004, EconWPA.
- David W. Galenson, 2001. "Masterpieces and Markets: Why the Most Famous Modern Paintings Are Not by American Artists," NBER Working Papers 8549, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Productivity Commission, 2001. "Structural Adjustment - Key Policy Issues," Development and Comp Systems 0110005, EconWPA.
- E. Delattre & B. Dormont, 2000. "Testing for supplier-induced demand behavior : A panel data study on French physicians," THEMA Working Papers 2000-42, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Katarina Juselius, 2001. "Unit Roots and the Demand for Cigarettes in Turkey: Pitfalls and Possibilities," Discussion Papers 01-02, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Marcel Boyer & Pierre Lasserre & Thomas Mariotti & Michel Moreaux, 2001. "Real Options, Preemption, and the Dynamics of Industry Investments," Cahiers de recherche du Département des sciences économiques, UQAM 20-10, Université du Québec à Montréal, Département des sciences économiques.
- Byström, Hans, 2001. "Extreme Value Theory and Extremely Large Electricity Price Changes," Working Papers 2001:19, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Debabrata Datta & Jaideep Roy, 2001. "Undercut-proof Subgame Perfect Equilibrium of a Pricing Game," Discussion Papers 01-04, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Steven J. Davis & Kevin M. Murphy & Robert H. Topel, 2001. "Entry, Pricing and Product Design in an Initially Monopolized Market," NBER Working Papers 8547, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Browning & Valérie Lechene, 2001. "Caring and Sharing: Tests Between Alternative Models of Intra-household Allocation," Discussion Papers 01-07, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Item repec:car:carecp:01-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore