Report NEP-MIC-1999-09-17This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephen Coate, 1999. "An Efficiency Approach to the Evaluation of Policy Changes," NBER Working Papers 7316, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1999. "Incomplete Contracts and Industrial Organization," NBER Working Papers 7303, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberto Serrano & Rajiv Vohra, 1999. "On the Impossibility of Implementation under Incomplete Information," Working Papers 99-10, Brown University, Department of Economics, revised 1999.
- Item repec:wop:kellog:1232 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:kellog:1269 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Youngsub Chun, 1999. "Distributional Properties of the Uniform Rule in Economies with Single-Peaked Preferences," Working Paper Series no22, Institute of Economic Research, Seoul National University.
- Allan Drazen & Plutarchos Sakellaris, 1999. "News About News: Information Arrival and Irreversible Investment," NBER Technical Working Papers 0244, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:wop:kellog:1268 is not listed on IDEAS anymore