Report NEP-MFD-2015-10-25This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Berg, Claudia & Emran, Shahe & Shilpi, Forhad, 2015. "Microfinance and Moneylenders: Long-run Effects of MFIs on Informal Credit Market in Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 67395, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nwachukwu, Jacinta & Asongu, Simplice, 2015. "The Determinants of Interest Rates in Microbanks: Age and Scale," MPRA Paper 67298, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simplice Asongu, 2015. "Conditional Determinants of Mobile Phones Penetration and Mobile Banking in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 15/043, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Asongu, Simplice & De Moor, Lieven, 2015. "Recent advances in finance for inclusive development: a survey," MPRA Paper 67299, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cull,Robert J. & Gan,Li & Gao,Nan & Xu,L. Colin & Cull,Robert J. & Gan,Li & Gao,Nan & Xu,L. Colin, 2015. "Dual credit markets and household access to finance : evidence from a representative Chinese household survey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7454, The World Bank.
- Ramasubramanian, Janani Akhilandeswari, 2015. "Demand and impact of crop microinsurance in India," Economics PhD Theses 0315, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.