Report NEP-MFD-2014-11-01This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cole, Shawn & Gine, Xavier & Vickery, James, 2014. "How does risk management influence production decisions? evidence from a field experiment," Staff Reports 692, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Marie Briere & Ariane Szafarz, 2014. "Does Commercial Microfinance Belong to the Financial Sector? Lessons from the Stock Market," Working Papers CEB 14-024, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Michael R. CARTER & Alain de JANVRY & Elisabeth SADOULET & Alexandros SARRIS, 2014. "Index-based weather insurance for developing countries: A review of evidence and a set of propositions for up-scaling," Working Papers P111, FERDI.
- Groh, Matthew & McKenzie, David, 2014. "Macroinsurance for microenterprises : a randomized experiment in post-revolution Egypt," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7048, The World Bank.
- Takahashi, Kazushi & Ikegami, Munenobu & Sheahan, Megan & Barrett, Christopher B., 2014. "Quasi-experimental evidence on the drivers of index-based livestock insurance demand in Southern Ethiopia," IDE Discussion Papers 480, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Mebratie, A.D. & Sparrow, R.A. & Debebe, Z.Y. & Alemu, G. & Bedi, A.S., 2014. "Dropping out of Ethiopia’s Community Based Health Insurance scheme," ISS Working Papers - General Series 76960, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Mebratie, A.D. & Sparrow, R.A. & Debebe, Z.Y. & Abebaw Ejigie, D. & Alemu, G. & Bedi, A.S., 2014. "The impact of Ethiopia’s pilot community based health insurance scheme on healthcare utilization and cost of care," ISS Working Papers - General Series 77021, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Nagler, Paula & Naude, Wim, 2014. "Non-farm enterprises in rural Africa : new empirical evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7066, The World Bank.
- Matthew Groh & David McKenzie, 2014. "Piloting Macroinsurance for Microenterprises in Post-Revolution Egypt," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20431, The World Bank.