Report NEP-MFD-2013-07-05This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bruhn, Miriam & McKenzie, David, 2013. "Entry regulation and formalization of microenterprises in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6507, The World Bank.
- Bruhn, Miriam & Karlan, Dean & Schoar, Antoinette, 2013. "The impact of consulting services on small and medium enterprises: evidence from a randomized trial in Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6508, The World Bank.
- Janzen, Sarah A. & Carter, Michael R., 2013. "The Impact of Microinsurance on Consumption Smoothing and Asset Protection: Evidence from a Drought in Kenya," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 151141, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Zhang, Heather Xiaoquan & Loubere, Nicholas, 2013. "Rural finance, development and livelihoods in China," Duisburger Arbeitspapiere Ostasienwissenschaften 94/2013, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of East Asian Studies IN-EAST.
- Xiong, Xueping & Turvey, Calum G. & Li, Chongguang, 2013. "Financial Inclusion and Rural Financial Services in China," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 151275, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.