Report NEP-MFD-2011-10-15This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dean Karlan & Jonathan Zinman, 2011. "List Randomization for Sensitive Behavior: An Application for Measuring Use of Loan Proceeds," NBER Working Papers 17475, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marion Allet, 2011. "Measuring the environmental performance of microfinance," Working Papers CEB 11-045, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Michael Hamp & Carolina Laureti, 2011. "Balancing flexibility and discipline in microfinance: Innovative financial products that benefit clients and service providers," Working Papers CEB 11-044, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Asad K. Ghalib & Issam Malki & Katsushi S. Imai, 2011. "The Impact of Microfinance and its Role in Easing Poverty of Rural Households: Estimations from Pakistan," Discussion Paper Series DP2011-28, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Sumelius, John & Islam, K.M. Zahidul & Sipilainen, Timo, 2011. "Access to Microfinance: Does it Matter for Profit Efficiency Among Small Scale Rice Farmers in Bangladesh?," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 116067, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Anzoategui, Diego & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Peria, Maria Soledad Martinez, 2011. "Remittances and financial inclusion : evidence from El Salvador," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5839, The World Bank.
- Strobbe, Francesco & Miller, Candace, 2011. "Cash transfers in an epidemic context : the interaction of formal and informal support in rural Malawi," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5824, The World Bank.