Report NEP-MFD-2010-11-06This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thi Minh-Phuong Ngo & Zaki Wahhaj, 2010. "Microfinance and Gender Empowerment," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-34, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Gine, Xavier & Menand, Lev & Townsend, Robert & Vickery, James, 2010. "Microinsurance : a case study of the Indian rainfall index insurance market," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5459, The World Bank.
- Khaleque, Abdul, 2010. "An assessment of the demand for flexible saving services: evidence from Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 26152, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Oct 2010.
- Erlend Berg, 2010. "Are poor households credit-constrained or myopic? Evidence from a South African panel," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-31, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Item repec:ner:oxford:http://economics.ouls.ox.ac.uk/14921/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Emerson, Patrick M. & McGough, Bruce, 2010. "Are Microloans Bad for Growth?," IZA Discussion Papers 5249, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kraus, Daniel, 2010. "When do we have borrower or credit volume rationing in competitive credit market with imperfect information?," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 117, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.