Report NEP-MFD-2010-10-02This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Isabelle Agier & Ariane Szafarz, 2010. "Microfinance and Gender: Is There a Glass Ceiling in Loan Size?," Working Papers CEB 10-047, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jessica Schicks, 2010. "Microfinance Over-Indebtedness: Understanding its drivers and challenging the common myths," Working Papers CEB 10-048, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Masood, Tariq & Ahmad, Mohd. Izhar, 2010. "Technical Efficiency of Microfinance Institutions in India- A Stochastic Frontier Approach," MPRA Paper 25454, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carpena, Fenella & Cole, Shawn & Shapiro, Jeremy & Zia, Bilal, 2010. "Liability structure in small-scale finance : evidence from a natural experimen," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5427, The World Bank.
- Dhanya, M B & Sivakumar, P, 2010. "Women empowerment and micro finance : Case study from Kerala," MPRA Paper 25337, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yaya Koloma, 2010. "Différence de performance sociale des institutions de microfinance au Mali," Documents de travail 157, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.