Report NEP-MAC-2009-11-14This is the archive for NEP-MAC, a report on new working papers in the area of Macroeconomics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sossounov, Kirill & Ushakov, Nikolay, 2009. "Determination of the real exchange rate of rouble and assessment of long-rum policy of real exchange rate targeting," MPRA Paper 18549, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jacques LE CACHEUX, 2009. "How to herd cats: economic policy coordination in the Euro zone in tough times," Working Papers 7, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Nov 2009.
- Michaela Krčílková & Jan Zápal, 2009. "OCA cubed: Mundell in 3D," Working Papers IES 2009/24, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Oct 2009.
- Mohammed, Shehu Tijjani, 2009. "A New World Monetary System: Keynes' view revisited," MPRA Paper 18453, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessandro Vercelli, 2009. "Minsky Moments, Russell Chickens, and Gray Swans--The Methodological Puzzles of the Financial Instability Analysis," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_582, Levy Economics Institute.
- Item repec:ecl:ucdeco:09-15 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Menkhoff, Lukas, 2009.
"Internationale Währungsmarktstabilität durch eine Globalwährung?
[International Monetary Stability via a Global Currency?]," MPRA Paper 18386, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Farhi, Emmanuel & Tirole, Jean, 2009. "Bubbly Liquidity," IDEI Working Papers 577, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Feb 2011.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Burcu Erdogan & Vladimir Kuzin, 2009. "Testing for Convergence in Stock Markets: A Non-linear Factor Approach," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 932, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Eric J. Bartelsman & John C. Haltiwanger & Stefano Scarpetta, 2009. "Cross-Country Differences in Productivity: The Role of Allocation and Selection," NBER Working Papers 15490, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hans Fehr & Manuel Kallweit & Fabian Kindermann, 2009. "Marital Risk, Family Insurance, and Public Policy," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 226, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Xiaoji Lin, 2009. "Endogenous Technological Progress and the Cross Section of Stock Returns," FMG Discussion Papers dp634, Financial Markets Group.
- Tamás Mellár, 2009. "Felemás magyar modernizáció," Working Papers 2009/5, University of Pécs, Department of Economics and Regional Studies, revised May 2009.
- Hein, Eckhard, 2009. "‘Financialisation’, distribution, capital accumulation and productivity growth in a Post-Kaleckian model," MPRA Paper 18574, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jongsu Lee & Chul-Yong Lee, 2009. "A Forecasting Model Incorporating Replacement Purchase: Mobile Handsets in South Korea's Market," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200904, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Apr 2009.
- Fernández-de-Pinedo, Nadia, 2009. "Tax collection in Spain in the 18th century: the case of the “décima”," Working Papers in Economic History 2009/05, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Li Lin & Didier Sornette, 2009. "Diagnostics of Rational Expectation Financial Bubbles with Stochastic Mean-Reverting Termination Times," Papers 0911.1921, arXiv.org.
- Cohen, Ruben D, 2009. "Constructing a GDP-based Index for Use as Benchmark," MPRA Paper 18390, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sandal, Leif K., 2009. "Approximating Closed Form Solutions to a Class of Feedback Policies," Discussion Papers 2009/8, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Ben-David, Itzhak, 2009. "Financial Constraints, Inflated Home Prices, and Borrower Default during the Real-Estate Boom," Working Paper Series 2009-1, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2009033 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kerstin Roeder, 2009. "Optimal taxes and pensions in a society with myopic agents," Working Papers 2009/28, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Michal Baran & Jerzy Zabczyk, 2009. "Bonds with volatilities proportional to forward rates," Papers 0911.1119, arXiv.org.
- Kind, Hans Jarle & Koethenbuerger, Marko & Schjelderup, Guttorm, 2009. "On Revenue and Welfare Dominance of Ad Valorem Taxes in Two-Sided Markets," Discussion Papers 2009/9, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.