Report NEP-MAC-2003-11-09This is the archive for NEP-MAC, a report on new working papers in the area of Macroeconomics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephen P. A. Brown & Mine K. Yücel & John Thompson, 2003. "Business cycles: the role of energy prices," Working Papers 0304, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Christophe Faugere & Julian Van Erlach, 2003. "The Equity Premium: Explained by GDP Growth and Consistent with Portfolio Insurance," Finance 0311004, EconWPA.
- Jha, Raghbendra & Prasad Rath, Deba, 2001. "On the Endogeneity of the Money Multiplier in India," Departmental Working Papers 2001-01, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Leonor Coutinho, 2003. "Fiscal Policy in the New Open Economy. Macroeconomics and Prospects for Fiscal Policy Coordination," Economics Working Papers 021, European Network of Economic Policy Research Institutes.
- Ögren, Anders, 2003. "Reserves, Money Supply and Prices: The International Adjustment Mechanism in Sweden under the Silver and Gold Standards, 1834 – 1913," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 544, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Héctor F. Bravo & Carlos J. García & Verónica Mies & Matías Tapia, 2003. "Heterogeneity in Monetary Transmission: Sectoral and Regional Effects," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 235, Central Bank of Chile.
- Luis Felipe Céspedes; & Roberto Chang & Andrés Velasco, 2003. "Must Original Sin Cause Macroeconomic Damnation?," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 234, Central Bank of Chile.
- Euclid Tsakalotos, 2003. "Social Conflict and Macroeconomics: What Determines the Effectiveness of Aggregate Demand Policies?," Working Papers wp68, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Giovanni Ganelli, 2002. "The New Open Economy Macroeconomics of Government Debt," Trinity Economics Papers 200214, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Hujer, Reinhard & Zeiss, Christopher, 2003. "Macroeconomic Impacts of ALMP on the Matching Process in West Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 915, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alfonso Palacio Vera, 2003. "Capital accumulation, technical progress and wage flexibility: Keynes´approach to aggregate supply and demand analysis revisited," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 03-12, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Steven Gonzalez, . "Neural Networks for Macroeconomic Forecasting: A Complementary Approach to Linear Regression Models," Working Papers-Department of Finance Canada 2000-07, Department of Finance Canada.
- Giovanni Ganelli, 2002. "Fiscal Policy Rules in an Overlapping Generations Model with Endogenous Labour Supply," Trinity Economics Papers 200215, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Ganelli, 2003. "Public Spending Management and Macroeconomic Interdependence," Trinity Economics Papers 20039, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.