Report NEP-MAC-2003-04-09This is the archive for NEP-MAC, a report on new working papers in the area of Macroeconomics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Edmark, Karin, 2003. "The Effects of Unemployment on Property Crime: Evidence from a Period of Unusually Large Swings in the Business Cycle," Working Paper Series 2003:14, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Fernando Fernández-Rodríguez & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero & Julián Andrada-Félix, . "A New Test for Chaotic Dynamics Using Lyapunov Exponents," Working Papers 2003-09, FEDEA.
- Douglas A. Galbi, 2003. "Growth in the “New Economy”: U.S. Bandwidth Use and Pricing Across the 1990s," Macroeconomics 0304002, EconWPA.
- Jousten, Alain & Legros, Florence, 2002. "Pensions and Savings in a Monetary Union: an Analysis of Capital Flows," CEPR Discussion Papers 3509, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ricarda Demarmels & Andreas Fischer, 2003. "Understanding Reserve Volatility in Emerging Markets: A Look at the Long-Run," Working Papers 03.03, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Ayse Imrohoroglu & Krishna B. Kumar, 2003. "Entry Costs, Intermediation, and Capital Flows," Macroeconomics 0304001, EconWPA.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20030025 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:bodewp:463 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carmelo Petraglia, . "An Endogenous Growth Model with Productive Public Spending and Uncertain Lifetime Consumers," Discussion Papers 03/10, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Li Chen & H. Vincent Poor, 2003. "Markovian Quadratic Term Structure Models For Risk-free And Defaultable Rates," Finance 0303008, EconWPA.
- Item repec:wop:bodewp:464 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Torsten Persson & Guido Tabellini, 2003. "Do Electoral Cycles Differ Across Political Systems?," Working Papers 232, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Carmichael, Benoit & Samson, Lucie, 2002. "Business Cycles in a Small Open Economy with Agency Costs," Cahiers de recherche 0210, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Hans Dewachter & Marco Lyrio, 2003. "Macro Factors and the Term Structure of Interest Rates," International Economics Working Papers Series ces0304, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, International Economics.
- Graham, Liam & Snower, Dennis J., 2003. "The Return of the Long-Run Phillips Curve," CEPR Discussion Papers 3691, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Johansson, Martin & Jönsson, Kristian, 2003. "Public debt and the effects of government expenditure on private consumption - A Kalman filter analysis of the Swedish experience 1970-1997," Working Papers 2003:3, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- J. Ignacio Conde-Ruiz & Vincenzo Galasso, . "The Macroeconomics of Early Retirement," Working Papers 2003-05, FEDEA.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Arvind Krishnamurthy, 2003. "Inflation Targeting and Sudden Stops," NBER Working Papers 9599, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.