Report NEP-LTV-2019-03-04This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierre Cahuc & Stéphane Carcillo & Thomas Le Barbanchon, 2017. "The Effectiveness of Hiring Credits," Sciences Po publications 11248, Sciences Po.
- Chen, Le-Yu & Oparina, Ekaterina & Powdthavee, Nattavudh & Srisuma, Sorawoot, 2019. "Have Econometric Analyses of Happiness Data Been Futile? A Simple Truth about Happiness Scales," IZA Discussion Papers 12152, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- James Andreoni & Michael A. Kuhn & John A. List & Anya Samek & Kevin Sokal & Charles Sprenger, 2019. "Toward an Understanding of the Development of Time Preferences: Evidence from Field Experiments," NBER Working Papers 25590, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Autor, 2019. "Work of the Past, Work of the Future," NBER Working Papers 25588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ariel J. Binder & John Bound, 2019. "The Declining Labor Market Prospects of Less-Educated Men," NBER Working Papers 25577, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gözgör, Giray & Bilgin, Mehmet Huseyin & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2019. "Public Employment Decline in Developing Countries in the 21st Century: The Role of Globalization," GLO Discussion Paper Series 326, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew E. Clark, 2019. "Children, Unhappiness and Family Finances: Evidence from One Million Europeans," NBER Working Papers 25597, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dossi, Gaia & Figlio, David N. & Giuliano, Paola & Sapienza, Paola, 2019. "Born in the Family: Preferences for Boys and the Gender Gap in Math," IZA Discussion Papers 12156, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).