Report NEP-LTV-2019-02-25This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schady, Norbert & Behrman, Jere R. & Caridad Araujo, Maria & Azuero, Rodrigo & Bernal, Raquel & Bravo, David & López Bóo, Florencia & Macours, Karen & Marshall, Daniela & Paxson, Christina & Vakis, Re, 2019. "Wealth Gradients in Early Childhood Cognitive Development in Five Latin American Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 12107, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Atkinson, Anthony B. & Jenkins, Stephen P., 2019. "A different perspective on the evolution of UK income inequality," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 100114, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jenkins, Stephen P., 2018. "Perspectives on poverty in Europe," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 100115, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bentolila, Samuel & Dolado, Juan J. & Jimeno, Juan F., 2019. "Dual Labour Markets Revisited," IZA Discussion Papers 12126, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Joan Costa-i-Font & Frank Cowell, 2019. "Incorporating Inequality Aversion in Health-Care Priority Setting," CESifo Working Paper Series 7503, CESifo.
- Le-Yu Chen & Ekaterina Oparina & Nattavudh Powdthavee & Sorawoot Srisuma, 2019. "Have Econometric Analyses of Happiness Data Been Futile? A Simple Truth About Happiness Scales," Papers 1902.07696, arXiv.org.
- Daniela Del Boca & Christopher Flinn & Daniela Piazzalunga & Chiara Pronzato & Giuseppe Sorrenti & Matthew Wiswall, 2018. "Childcare Choices and Child Development: a Cross-Country Analysis," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 556, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Del Boca, Daniela & Flinn, Christopher & Verriest, Ewout & Wiswall, Matthew, 2019. "Actors in the Child Development Process," IZA Discussion Papers 12103, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Dossi, Gaia & Figlio, David & Giuliano, Paola & Sapienza, Paola, 2019. "Born in the Family: Preferences for Boys and the Gender Gap in Math," CEPR Discussion Papers 13504, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alberto Alesina & Elie Murard & Hillel Rapoport, 2019. "Immigration and Preferences for Redistribution in Europe," NBER Working Papers 25562, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.