Report NEP-LTV-2018-09-17This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carneiro, Pedro & Liu, Kai & Salvanes, Kjell G., 2018. "The Supply of Skill and Endogenous Technical Change: Evidence From a College Expansion Reform," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 16/2018, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Pierre Cahuc & Francis Kramarz & Sandra Nevoux, 2018. "When Short-Time Work Works," Working papers 692, Banque de France.
- Andreas Leibbrandt & John List, 2018. "Do Equal Employment Opportunity Statements Backfire? Evidence From a Natural Field Experiment on Job-Entry Decisions," Natural Field Experiments 00642, The Field Experiments Website.
- Orazio Attanasio & Sarah Cattan & Emla Fitzsimons & Costas Meghir & Marta Rubio Codina, 2018. "Estimating the production function for human capital: results from a randomized controlled trial in Colombia," IFS Working Papers W18/18, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Leopoldo Tornarolli & Matías Ciaschi & Luciana Galeano, 2018. "Income Distribution in Latin America. The Evolution in the Last 20 Years: A Global Approach," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0234, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Lu, Richard & Chatman, Jennifer A. & Goldberg, Amir & Srivastava, Sameer B., 2019. "Situated Cultural Fit: Value Congruence, Perceptual Accuracy, and the Interpersonal Transmission of Culture," Research Papers 3603, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Brant Abbott & Giovanni Gallipoli & Costas Meghir & Giovanni L. Violante, 2018. "Education policy and intergenerational transfers in equilibrium," IFS Working Papers W18/16, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Wolfgang Dauth & Sebastian Findeisen & Jens Suedekum & Nicole Woessner, 2018. "Adjusting to Robots: Worker-Level Evidence," Opportunity and Inclusive Growth Institute Working Papers 13, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, revised 21 Aug 2018.
- Alonso-Soto, Daniel & Ñopo, Hugo, 2017. "How do Latin American migrants in the U.S. stand on schooling premium? What does it reveal about education quality in their home countries?," Avances de Investigación 0029, Grupo de Análisis para el Desarrollo (GRADE).