Report NEP-LTV-2018-09-10This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Blanchflower, David G. & Oswald, Andrew J., 2018. "Unhappiness and Pain in Modern America: A Review Essay, and Further Evidence, on Carol Graham’s Happiness for All?," Economic Research Papers 269079, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Mujcic, Redzo & Oswald, Andrew J., 2018. "Is Envy Harmful to a Society’s Psychological Health and Wellbeing? A Longitudinal Study of 18,000 Adults," Economic Research Papers 269078, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Nancy H. Chau & Ravi Kanbur, 2018. "Employer power, labor saving technical change, and inequality," Working Papers 466, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Joao Guerreiro & Pedro Teles & Sergio Rebelo, 2018. "Should Robots be Taxed?," 2018 Meeting Papers 825, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Carneiro, Pedro & Liu, Kai & Salvanes, Kjell G., 2018. "The Supply of Skill and Endogenous Technical Change: Evidence from a College Expansion Reform," IZA Discussion Papers 11661, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Conchita D’Ambrosio & Andrew E. Clark & Marta Barazzetta, 2018. "Unfairness at work: Well-being and quits," Working Papers 459, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- David N.F. Bell & David G. Blanchflower, 2018. "Underemployment in the US and Europe," NBER Working Papers 24927, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arindrajit Dube & Laura Giuliano & Jonathan Leonard, 2018. "Fairness and Frictions: The Impact of Unequal Raises on Quit Behavior," NBER Working Papers 24906, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bergbauer, Annika B. & Hanushek, Eric A. & Woessmann, Ludger, 2018. "Testing," IZA Discussion Papers 11683, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Nicolas Hérault & Stephen P. Jenkins, 2018. "How valid are synthetic panel estimates of poverty dynamics?," Working Papers 465, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.