Report NEP-LTV-2018-06-25This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Esther Mirjam Girsberger & Miriam Rinawi & Matthias Krapf, 2018. "Wages and employment: The role of occupational skills," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0153, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Lindqvist, Erik & Östling, Robert & Cecarini, David, 2018. "Long-run Effects of Lottery Wealth on Psychological Well-being," Working Paper Series 1220, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Martin Ravallion & Dean Jolliffe & Juan Margitic, 2018. "Social Protection and Economic Development: Are the Poorest Being Lifted-Up or Left-Behind?," NBER Working Papers 24665, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lu, Richard & Chatman, Jennifer A. & Goldberg, Amir & Srivastava, Sameer B., 2017. "Lifting the Curtain: Backstage Cognition, Frontstage Behavior, and the Interpersonal Transmission of Culture," Research Papers repec:ecl:stabus:3603, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Güell, Maia & Rodríguez Mora, José Vicente & Solon, Gary, 2018. "New Directions in Measuring Intergenerational Mobility," CEPR Discussion Papers 12959, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- McDonald, Rebecca & Powdthavee, Nattavudh, 2018. "The Shadow Prices of Voluntary Caregiving: Using Panel Data of Well-Being to Estimate the Cost of Informal Care," IZA Discussion Papers 11545, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Brañas-Garza, Pablo & Bucheli, Marisa & Espinosa, Maria Paz, 2018. "Altruism and information," MPRA Paper 87089, University Library of Munich, Germany.