Report NEP-LTV-2018-06-11This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew Berg & Edward F Buffie & Luis-Felipe Zanna, 2018. "Should We Fear the Robot Revolution? (The Correct Answer is Yes)," IMF Working Papers 18/116, International Monetary Fund.
- Lordan, Grace & Neumark, David, 2018. "People versus machines: the impact of minimum wages on automatable jobs," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 87944, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Chau, Nancy H & Kanbur, Ravi, 2018. "Employer Power, Labor Saving Technical Change, and Inequality," CEPR Discussion Papers 12925, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Lampi, Elina & Martinsson, Peter & Tu, Qin & Yang, Xiaojun, 2018. "Long-run effects of family policies: An experimental study of the Chinese one-child policy," Working Papers in Economics 732, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Akay, Alpaslan & Bargain, Olivier & Elsayed, Ahmed, 2018. "Everybody's a Victim? Global Terror, Well-Being and Political Attitudes," Working Papers in Economics 733, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Anyadike-Danes, Michael & Bjuggren, Carl Magnus & Dumont, Michel & Gottschalk, Sandra & Hölzl, Werner & Johansson, Dan & Maliranta, Mika & Myrann, Anja & Nielsen, Kristian & Zheng, Guanyu, 2018. "An international comparison of the contribution to job creation by high growth firms," Working Papers 2018:7, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Rui Costa & Nikhil Datta & Stephen Machin & Sandra McNally, 2018. "Investing in People: The Case for Human Capital Tax Credits," Working Papers 2018-030, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.