Report NEP-LTV-2018-03-19This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chowdhury, Shyamal & Sutter, Matthias & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2018. "Evaluating intergenerational persistence of economic preferences: A large scale experiment with families in Bangladesh," MERIT Working Papers 008, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Hamish Low & Costas Meghir & Luigi Pistaferri & Alessandra Voena, 2018. "Marriage, Labor Supply and the Dynamics of the Social Safety Net," NBER Working Papers 24356, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Julie Moschion & Nattavudh Powdthavee, 2017. "The Welfare Implications of Addictive Substances: A Longitudinal Study of Life Satisfaction of Drug Users," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2017n32, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Alberto Alesina & Johann Harnoss & Hillel Rapoport, 2018. "Immigration and the Future of the Welfare State in Europe," PSE Working Papers halshs-01707760, HAL.
- Slotwinski, Michaela & Stutzer, Alois & Uhlig, Roman, 2018. "Are asylum seekers more likely to work with more inclusive labor market access regulations?," Working papers 2018/08, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Benito Arruñada & Matthias Krapf, 2018. "Religion and the European Union," Economics Working Papers 1601, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 2018.