Report NEP-LTV-2018-02-26This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lordan, Grace & Neumark, David, 2018. "People versus Machines: The Impact of Minimum Wages on Automatable Jobs," IZA Discussion Papers 11297, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Blundell, Richard & Pistaferri, Luigi & Saporta-Eksten, Itay, 2017. "Children, Time Allocation and Consumption Insurance," IZA Discussion Papers 11237, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Carlsson, Magnus & Fumarco, Luca & Rooth, Dan-Olof, 2018. "Does Labor Market Tightness Affect Ethnic Discrimination in Hiring?," IZA Discussion Papers 11285, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hamish Low & Costas Meghir & Luigi Pistaferri & Alessandra Voena, 2018. "Marriage, Labor Supply and the Dynamics of the Social Safety Net," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 3021, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Natalia Jiménez Jiménez & Elena Molis & Ángel Solano García, "undated". "The Effect of Initial Inequality on Meritocracy. A Voting Experiment on Tax Redistribution," ThE Papers 18/01, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Chowdhury, Shyamal & Sutter, Matthias & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2018. "Evaluating intergenerational persistence of economic preferences: A large scale experiment with families in Bangladesh," GLO Discussion Paper Series 183, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Cahuc, Pierre & Carcillo, Stéphane & Le Barbanchon, Thomas, 2017. "The Effectiveness of Hiring Credits," IZA Discussion Papers 11248, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).