Report NEP-LTV-2017-07-16This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Burkhauser, Richard V. & Herault, Nicolas & Jenkins, Stephen P. & Wilkins, Roger, 2017. "Survey Under-Coverage of Top Incomes and Estimation of Inequality: What Is the Role of the UK's SPI Adjustment?," IZA Discussion Papers 10868, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- B. Garbinti & J. Goupille-Lebret & T. Piketty, 2017. "Accounting for Wealth Inequality Dynamics: Methods, Estimates and Simulations for France (1800-2014)," Working papers 633, Banque de France.
- Aloysius Siow & Eric Mak, 2017. "Occupational Choice and Matching in the Labor Market," 2017 Meeting Papers 30, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Lin Tian & Jonathan Vogel & Gordon Hanson & Ariel Burstein, 2017. "Immigration, Occupations, and Local Labor Markets: Theory and Evidence from the U.S," 2017 Meeting Papers 79, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Orazio Attanasio & Costas Meghir & Emily Nix, 2015. "Human Capital Development and Parental Investment in India," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2026R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jul 2017.
- Cahuc, Pierre & Carcillo, Stéphane & Minea, Andreea, 2017. "The Difficult School-To-Work Transition of High School Dropouts: Evidence from a Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 10842, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Brandolini, Andrea & Jenkins, Stephen P. & Micklewright, John, 2017. "Tony Atkinson and His Legacy," IZA Discussion Papers 10869, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Brian Dillon & Joachim De Weerdt & Ted O'Donoghue, 2017. " Paying more for less: why don't households in Tanzania take advantage of bulk discounts?," Working Papers LICOS Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance 584133, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, LICOS Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance.