Report NEP-LTV-2017-05-14This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Sergio P. Firpo & Julián Messina, 2017. "Ageing Poorly?: Accounting for the Decline in Earnings Inequality in Brazil, 1995-2012," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 98197, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Martin Ravallion, 2017. "Inequality and globalization: A review essay," Working Papers 435, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- David Autor & David Dorn & Lawrence F. Katz & Christina Patterson & John Van Reenen, 2017. "The Fall of the Labor Share and the Rise of Superstar Firms," CEP Discussion Papers dp1482, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Elizabeth M. Caucutt & Lance Lochner, 2017. "Early and Late Human Capital Investments, Borrowing Constraints, and the Family," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 20173, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
- Bertoni, Marco & Brunello, Giorgio, 2017. "Does Delayed Retirement Affect Youth Employment? Evidence from Italian Local Labour Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 10733, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).