Report NEP-LTV-2017-05-07This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chris Belfield & Richard Blundell & Jonathan Cribb & Andrew Hood & Robert Joyce, 2017. "Two decades of income inequality in Britain: the role of wages, household earnings and redistribution," IFS Working Papers W17/01, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Bubonya, Melisa & Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Ribar, David C., 2017. "The Bilateral Relationship between Depressive Symptoms and Employment Status," IZA Discussion Papers 10653, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- James Banks & Richard Blundell & Peter Levell & James Smith, 2016. "Life-cycle consumption patterns at older ages in the US and the UK: can medical expenditures explain the difference?," IFS Working Papers W16/16, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Ferreira, Francisco H. G. & Firpo, Sergio & Messina, Julián, 2017. "Ageing Poorly? Accounting for the Decline in Earnings Inequality in Brazil, 1995-2012," IZA Discussion Papers 10656, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniel Bukstein & Néstor Gandelman, 2017. "Glass Ceiling in Research: Evidence from a National Program in Uruguay," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 98457, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Carlos Gradín, 2017. "Segregation of women into low-paying occupations in the United States," WIDER Working Paper Series 089, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).