Report NEP-LTV-2017-02-05This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Manuel Arellano & Richard Blundell & Stéphane Bonhomme, 2016. "Earnings and Consumption Dynamics: A Nonlinear Panel Data Framework," Working Papers wp2016_1606, CEMFI.
- Edward P. Lazear & Kristin McCue, 2017. "Hires and Separations in Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 23059, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniela Del Boca & Daniela Piazzalunga & Chiara Pronzato, 2017. "Early childcare, child cognitive outcomes and inequalities in the UK," Working Papers 2017-005, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Ferreira, Francisco H. G. & Firpo, Sergio & Galvao, Antonio F., 2017. "Estimation and Inference for Actual and Counterfactual Growth Incidence Curves," IZA Discussion Papers 10473, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carlos Gradín, 2017. "Segregation of women into low-paying occupations in the US," Working Papers 426, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Sandra E. Black & Sanni Breining & David N. Figlio & Jonathan Guryan & Krzysztof Karbownik & Helena Skyt Nielsen & Jeffrey Roth & Marianne Simonsen, 2017. "Sibling Spillovers," NBER Working Papers 23062, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hamermesh, Daniel S. & Genadek, Katie R. & Burda, Michael C., 2017. "Racial/Ethnic Differences in Non-Work at Work," IZA Discussion Papers 10496, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).