Report NEP-LTV-2017-01-29This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leonardo Bursztyn & Thomas Fujiwara & Amanda Pallais, 2017. "'Acting Wife': Marriage Market Incentives and Labor Market Investments," NBER Working Papers 23043, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Engl, Florian & Riedl, Arno & Weber, Roberto A., 2016. "Spillover Effects of Institutions on Cooperative Behavior, Preferences, and Beliefs," Research Memorandum 016, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Marco Caliendo & Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Helke Seitz & Arne Uhlendorff, 2016. "Locus of Control and Investment in Training," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 890, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Claudia Olivetti & Barbara Petrongolo, 2017. "The Economic Consequences of Family Policies: Lessons from a Century of Legislation in High-Income Countries," CEP Discussion Papers dp1464, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Agnes Kovacs & Orazio Attanasio, 2017. "Euler Equations, Subjective Expectations and Income Shocks," Economics Series Working Papers 820, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Martha J. Bailey & Olga Malkova & Zoë M. McLaren, 2016. "Does Family Planning Increase Children's Opportunities? Evidence from the War on Poverty and the Title X," Sciences Po publications 57, Sciences Po.