Report NEP-LTV-2016-11-06This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Monica Costa-Dias, 2016. "The Marriage Market, Labor Supply and Education Choice," 2016 Meeting Papers 1285, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Christian Dustmann & Uta Schönberg & Jan Stuhler, 2016. "The Impact of Immigration: Why Do Studies Reach Such Different Results?," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1626, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Bando, Rosangela & López Bóo, Florencia, 2016. "Sex-Differences in Language and Socio-Emotional Skills: Evidence from Large Scale Studies of Very Young Children," IZA Discussion Papers 10315, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nora Lustig, 2015. "The Redistributive Impactive of Government Spending on Education and Health Evidence from Thirteen Developing Countries in the Commitment to Equity Project," Commitment to Equity (CEQ) Working Paper Series 1330, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Jose-Victor Rios-Rull & Josep Pijoan-Mas, 2016. "Health, Consumption and Inequality," 2016 Meeting Papers 1235, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Grossbard, Shoshana, 2016. "Marriage and Marriage Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 10312, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Manuel Arellano & Richard Blundell & StÃ©phane Bonhomme, 2016. "Earnings and Consumption Dynamics: A Nonlinear Panel Data Framework," Working Papers 2016-25, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- Del Boca, Daniela & Piazzalunga, Daniela & Pronzato, Chiara D., 2016. "Early Childcare, Child Cognitive Outcomes and Inequalities in the UK," IZA Discussion Papers 10287, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John Duffy & Yue Li, 2016. "Lifecycle Consumption Under Different Income Profiles: Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 161702, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Borisov, Gleb V. & Pissarides, Christopher A., 2016. "The Intergenerational Transmission of Human Capital and Earnings in Contemporary Russia," IZA Discussion Papers 10300, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).