Report NEP-LTV-2016-10-02This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Glaeser, Edward L. & Ponzetto, Giacomo A. M. & Zou, Yimei, 2015. "Urban Networks: Connecting Markets, People, and Ideas," Working Paper Series 15-078, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Borjas, George J., 2015. "The Wage Impact of the Marielitos: A Reappraisal," Working Paper Series 15-057, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Boll, Christina & Rossen, Anja & Wolf, André, 2016. "The EU gender earnings gap: Job segregation and working time as driving factors," HWWI Research Papers 176, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Glaeser, Edward L. & Kominers, Scott Duke & Luca, Michael & Naik, Nikhil, 2015. "Big Data and Big Cities: The Promises and Limitations of Improved Measures for Urban Life," Working Paper Series 15-075, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Marco Alfano & Christian Dustmann & Tommaso Frattini, 2016. "Immigration and the UK: Reflections After Brexit," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1623, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Periklis Gogas & Rangan Gupta & Stephen M. Miller & Theophilos Papadimitriou & Georgios Antonios Sarantitis, 2016. "Income Inequality: A State-by-State Complex Network Analysis," Working papers 2016-18, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Ophélie Mugel, 2015.
"Food well-being: a review of literature
[Le bien-être alimentaire : une revue de la littérature]," Post-Print hal-01346021, HAL.
- d'Exelle, Ben & Riedl, Arno, 2016. "Gender differences and social ties effects in resource sharing," Research Memorandum 023, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Neffke, Frank, 2016. "The Workforce of Pioneer Plants," Working Paper Series 16-006, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Naik, Nikhil & Kominers, Scott Duke & Raskar, Ramesh & Glaeser, Edward L. & Hidalgo, Cesar A., 2015. "Do People Shape Cities, or Do Cities Shape People? THe Co-evolution of Physical, Social and Economic Change in Five Major U.S. Cities," Working Paper Series 15-061, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.