Report NEP-LTV-2016-09-04This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ifcher, John & Zarghamee, Homa & Graham, Carol Lee, 2016. "Income Inequality and Well-Being in the U.S.: Evidence of Geographic-Scale- and Measure-Dependence," IZA Discussion Papers 10155, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jenkins, Stephen P., 2015. "World income inequality databases: an assessment of WIID and SWIID," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62173, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Kirk Hamilton & John F. Helliwell & Michael Woolcock, 2016. "Social Capital, Trust and Well-being in the Evaluation of Wealth," NBER Working Papers 22556, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maniquet, François & Neumann, Dirk, 2016. "Well-Being, Poverty and Labor Income Taxation: Theory and Application to Europe and the U.S," IZA Discussion Papers 10181, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Croke, Kevin & Hicks, Joan Hamory & Hsu, Eric & Kremer, Michael & Miguel, Edward, 2016. "Does Mass Deworming Affect Child Nutrition? Meta-analysis, Cost-Effectiveness, and Statistical Power," CEPR Discussion Papers 11458, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Caliendo, Marco & Künn, Steffen & Uhlendorff, Arne, 2016. "Earnings Exemptions for Unemployed Workers: The Relationship between Marginal Employment, Unemployment Duration and Job Quality," IZA Discussion Papers 10177, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Anthony Heyes & John List, 2016. "Supply and Demand for Discrimination: Strategic Revelation of Own Characteristics in a Trust Game," Artefactual Field Experiments 00448, The Field Experiments Website.