Report NEP-LTV-2016-05-28This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard V. Burkhauser & Jan-Emmanuel De Neve & Nattavudh Powdthavee, 2016. "Top incomes and human well-being around the world," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66411, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bubonya, Melisa & Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Wooden, Mark, 2016. "Mental Health and Productivity at Work: Does What You Do Matter?," Working Papers 2016-07, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- David Neumark & Judith Rich, 2016. "Do Field Experiments on Labor and Housing Markets Overstate Discrimination? A Re-examination of the Evidence," NBER Working Papers 22278, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daron Acemoglu & Pascual Restrepo, 2016. "The Race Between Machine and Man: Implications of Technology for Growth, Factor Shares and Employment," NBER Working Papers 22252, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sabatini, Fabio & Sarracino, Francesco, 2016. "Keeping up with the e-Joneses: Do Online Social Networks Raise Social Comparisons?," ET: Economic Theory 234936, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).