Report NEP-LTV-2016-04-16This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Klaus Prettner & Andreas Schaefer, 2016. "Higher education and the fall and rise of inequality," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 16/240, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Nora Lustig & Jacques Silber, 2016. "Global Poverty Lines: An Introduction," Working Papers 1603, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- De Paola, Maria & Brunello, Giorgio, 2016. "Education as a Tool for the Economic Integration of Migrants," IZA Discussion Papers 9836, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Felix Koenig & Alan Manning & Barbara Petrongolo, 2016. "Reservation Wages and the Wage Flexibility Puzzle," Working Papers 787, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Hellerstein, Judith K. & Kutzbach, Mark J. & Neumark, David, 2016. "Labor Market Networks and Recovery from Mass Layoffs Before, During, and After the Great Recession," IZA Discussion Papers 9852, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).