Report NEP-LTV-2016-04-09This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Klaus Prettner & Andreas Schaefer, 2016. "Higher education and the fall and rise of inequality," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 16/240, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Holmlund, Helena, 2016. "Education and equality of opportunity: what have we learned from educational reforms?," Working Paper Series 2016:5, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Margareta Kreimer & Ricardo Mora, 2016. "Segregated Integration: Recent Trends in the Austrian Gender Division of Labor," Graz Economics Papers 2016-06, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Brant Abbott & Giovanni Gallipoli & Costas Meghir & Gianluca Violante, 2016. "Education policy and intergenerational transfers in equilibrium," IFS Working Papers W16/04, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Demir Şeker, Sırma & Jenkins, Stephen P., 2015. "Poverty trends in Turkey," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 61012, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Darryl R. Koehler, 2016. "U.S. Inequality, Fiscal Progressivity, and Work Disincentives: An Intragenerational Accounting," NBER Working Papers 22032, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Proto, Eugenio & Oswald, Andrew J., 2016. "National Happiness and Genetic Distance: A Cautious Exploration," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 273, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Gustafsson, Björn Anders & Katz, Katarina & Österberg, Torun, 2016. "Residential Segregation from Generation to Generation: Intergenerational Association in Socio-Spatial Context among Visible Minorities and the Majority Population in Metropolitan Sweden," IZA Discussion Papers 9837, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Parsons, Donald O., 2016. "Moral-Hazard-Free First-Best Unemployment Insurance," IZA Discussion Papers 9824, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).