Report NEP-LTV-2016-02-12This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cunningham,Wendy & Parra Torrado,Mónica & Sarzosa,Miguel Alonso, 2016. "Cognitive and non-cognitive skills for the Peruvian labor market : addressing measurement error through latent skills estimations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7550, The World Bank.
- Gabaix, Xavier & Moll, Benjamin & Lasry, Jean-Michel & Lions, Pierre-Louis, 2015. "The Dynamics of Inequality," CEPR Discussion Papers 11028, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marion Goussé & Nicolas Jacquemet & Jean-Marc Robin, 2016. "Marriage, Labor Supply, and Home Production," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01261040, HAL.
- Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Jozef Kubala & Kristina Petrikova, 2016. "Does income inequality affect aggregate consumption? Revisiting the evidence," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp210, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Stephan Klasen & Konstantin M. Wacker, 2016. "There is poverty convergence," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp213, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Joao Alfredo Galindo da Fonseca & Giovanni Gallipoli & Yaniv Yedid-Levi, 2016. "Revisiting the Relationship Between Unemployment and Wages," Working Papers 2016-001, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Hanson, Gordon & Autor, David & Dorn, David, 2016. "The China Shock: Learning from Labor Market Adjustment to Large Changes in Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 11054, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marco Caliendo & Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Juliane Hennecke & Arne Uhlendorff, 2016. "Job Search, Locus of Control, and Internal Migration," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 818, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).