Report NEP-LTV-2016-01-18This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olinto, Pedro & Lara Ibarra, Gabriel & Saavedra-Chanduvi, Jaime, 2014. "Accelerating poverty reduction in a less poor world : the roles of growth and inequality," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6855, The World Bank.
- Dirk Van de gaer & Xavier Ramos, 2015. "Measurement of inequality of opportunity based on counterfactuals," Working Papers 388, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- James Foster, Andrew W. Horowitz and Fabio Méndez, 2009. "An Axiomatic Approach to the Measurement of Corruption: Theory and Applications," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp029, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Sabina Alkire and James E. Foster, 2009. "Counting and Multidimensional Poverty Measurement (Revised and Updated)," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp032, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Johansson-Stenman, Olof & Wendner, Ronald, 2016. "Redistribution through Charity and Optimal Taxation when People are Concerned with Social Status," Umeå Economic Studies 919, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Paola Ballon and Jean-Yves Duclos, 2015. "Multidimensional Poverty in Sudan and South Sudan," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp093.pdf, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- James Foster and Michael C. Wolfson, 2009. "Polarization and the Decline of the Middle Class: Canada and the US," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp031, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Addison, John T., 2015. "Collective Bargaining Systems and Macroeconomic and Microeconomic Flexibility: The Quest for Appropriate Institutional Forms in Advanced Economies," IZA Discussion Papers 9587, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).