Report NEP-LTV-2015-11-15This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carneiro, Pedro & Lopez Garcia, Italo & Salvanes, Kjell G. & Tominey, Emma, 2015. "Intergenerational Mobility and the Timing of Parental Income," IZA Discussion Papers 9479, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Artz, Benjamin & Goodall, Amanda H & Oswald, Andrew J, 2015. "Boss Competence and Worker Well-being," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1072, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Theodore Figinski & David Neumark, 2015. "Does Eliminating the Earnings Test Increase the Incidence of Low Income among Older Women?," Working Papers wp325, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Warn N. Lekfuangfu & Nattavudh Powdthavee & Andrew E. Clark & George Ward, 2015. "Early Maternal Employment and Non-cognitive Outcomes in Early Childhood and Adolescence: Evidence from British Birth Cohort Data," PSE Working Papers halshs-01223336, HAL.
- Chen, Xi, 2015. "Old-Age Pension and Intergenerational Living Arrangements," IZA Discussion Papers 9482, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nikolova, Milena, 2015. "Minding the Happiness Gap: Political Institutions and Perceived Quality of Life in Transition," IZA Discussion Papers 9484, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Elango, Sneha & García, Jorge Luis & Heckman, James J. & Hojman, Andrés, 2015. "Early Childhood Education," IZA Discussion Papers 9476, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Picchio, Matteo & van Ours, Jan C., 2015. "Gender and the Effect of Working Hours on Firm-Sponsored Training," IZA Discussion Papers 9470, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Casado, Jose Maria & Fernandez, Cristina & Jimeno, Juan F., 2015. "Worker flows in the European Union during the Great Recession," Working Paper Series 1862, European Central Bank.