Report NEP-LTV-2015-11-07This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard Freeman & Eunice Han & David Madland & Brendan V. Duke, 2015. "How Does Declining Unionism Affect the American Middle Class and Intergenerational Mobility?," NBER Working Papers 21638, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ferreira, Francisco H. G. & Lustig, Nora & Teles, Daniel, 2015. "Appraising Cross-National Income Inequality Databases: An Introduction," IZA Discussion Papers 9468, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Corrado Giulietti & Mirco Tonin & Michael Vlassopoulos, 2016. "Racial Discrimination in Local Public Services: A Field Experiment in the US," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS33, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
- Michael Grossman, 2015. "The Relationship between Health and Schooling: What’s New?," NBER Working Papers 21609, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ferreira, Francisco H. G. & Chen, Shaohua & Dabalen, Andrew & Dikhanov, Yuri & Hamadeh, Nada & Jolliffe, Dean & Narayan, Ambar & Prydz, Espen Beer & Revenga, Ana & Sangraula, Prem & Serajuddin, Umar &, 2015. "A Global Count of the Extreme Poor in 2012: Data Issues, Methodology and Initial Results," IZA Discussion Papers 9442, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrew E. Clark & Warn N. Lekfuangfu & Nattavudh Powdthavee & George Ward, 2015. "Early Maternal Employment and Non-cognitive Outcomes in Early Childhood and Adolescence: Evidence from British Birth Cohort Data," CEP Discussion Papers dp1380, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Adriana Kugler & Maurice Kugler & Juan Saavedra & Luis Omar Herrera Prada, 2015. "Long-term Direct and Spillover Effects of Job Training: Experimental Evidence from Colombia," NBER Working Papers 21607, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Theodore Figinski & David Neumark, 2015. "Does Eliminating the Earnings Test Increase the Incidence of Low Income Among Older Women?," NBER Working Papers 21601, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Costas Cavounidis & Kevin Lang, 2015. "Discrimination and Worker Evaluation," NBER Working Papers 21612, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Neumark & Ian Burn & Patrick Button, 2015. "Is It Harder for Older Workers to Find Jobs? New and Improved Evidence from a Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 21669, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.