Report NEP-LTV-2015-08-25This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew E. Clark & Akiko Kamesaka & Teruyuki Tamura, 2015. "Rising Aspirations Dampen Satisfaction," PSE Working Papers halshs-01122749, HAL.
- Yann Algan & Pierre Cahuc, 2014. "Trust, Well-Being and Growth: New Evidence and Policy Implications," Post-Print hal-01169659, HAL.
- Liu, Kai, 2015. "Explaining the Gender Wage Gap: Estimates from a Dynamic Model of Job Changes and Hours Changes," IZA Discussion Papers 9255, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Stephen Bazen & Kadija Charni, 2015. "Do Earnings Really Decline for Older Workers ?," Working Papers halshs-01119425, HAL.
- Frank A. Cowell & Emmanuel Flachaire, 2014. "Statistical Methods for Distributional Analysis," Working Papers halshs-01115996, HAL.
- Mahuteau, Stephane & Zhu, Rong, 2015. "Crime Victimisation and Subjective Well-Being: Panel Evidence from Australia," IZA Discussion Papers 9253, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sylvie Lambert & Martin Ravallion & Dominique van de Walle, 2014. "Intergenerational Mobility and Interpersonal Inequality in an African Economy," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00933975, HAL.
- Bénédicte H. Apouey & Andrew E. Clark, 2014. "Winning big but feeling no better? The effect of lottery prizes on physical and mental health," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00566789, HAL.
- Yan Lau & Harvey S. Rosen, 2015. "Are Universities Becoming More Unequal?," NBER Working Papers 21432, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicolas Gravel & Benoît Tarroux, 2015. "Robust normative comparisons of socially risky situations," Post-Print halshs-01057024, HAL.
- Ramos, Raul & Sanromá, Esteban & Simón, Hipólito, 2015. "An Analysis of Wage Differentials between Full- and Part-Time Workers in Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 9257, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alois Stutzer & Armando N. Meier, 2015. "Limited Self-Control, Obesity and the Loss of Happiness," CREMA Working Paper Series 2015-14, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Orazio Attanasio & Peter Levell & Hamish Low & Virginia Sánchez-Marcos, 2015. "Aggregating Elasticities: Intensive and Extensive Margins of Female Labour Supply," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1519, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Conti, Gabriella & Heckman, James J. & Pinto, Rodrigo, 2015. "The Effects of Two Influential Early Childhood Interventions on Health and Healthy Behaviors," IZA Discussion Papers 9247, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).