Report NEP-LTV-2015-07-04This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yann Algan & Pierre Cahuc & Marc Sangnier, 2014. "Trust and the Welfare State: the Twin Peaks Curve," Sciences Po publications 8277, Sciences Po.
- Casey Warman & Christopher Worswick, 2015. "Technological Change, Occupational Tasks and Declining Immigrant Outcomes: Implications for Earnings and Income Inequality in Canada," NBER Working Papers 21307, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hanushek, Eric A. & Ruhose, Jens & Woessmann, Ludger, 2015. "Human Capital Quality and Aggregate Income Differences: Development Accounting for U.S. States," IZA Discussion Papers 9130, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yann Algan & Pierre Cahuc, 2014. "Trust, Well-Being and Growth: New Evidence and Policy Implications," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/33o86cn6qp8, Sciences Po.
- Nybom, Martin & Stuhler, Jan, 2015. "Biases in standard measures of intergenerational income dependence," Working Paper Series 2015:13, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Nordman, Christophe Jalil & Sarr, Leopold & Sharma, Smriti, 2015. "Cognitive, Non-Cognitive Skills and Gender Wage Gaps: Evidence from Linked Employer-Employee Data in Bangladesh," IZA Discussion Papers 9132, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pierre Cahuc & Stéphane Carcillo, 2015. "Youth Unemployment in France," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/2b3na0suur9, Sciences Po.
- Humna Ahsan & Keith Blackburn, 2015. "Human capital and income distribution in a model of corruption," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 208, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Autor, David & Dorn, David & Hanson, Gordon & Price, Brendan, 2015. "Import Competition and the Great U.S. Employment Sag of the 2000s," CEPR Discussion Papers 10677, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gueorgui Kambourov & Aloysius Siow & Laura Turner, 2015. "Relationship Skills in the Labor and Marriage Markets," Working Papers tecipa-543, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.