Report NEP-LTV-2015-03-22This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew E. Clark & Conchita D'Ambrosio & Simone Ghislandi, 2015. "Poverty Profiles and Well-Being: Panel Evidence from Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 739, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- De Paola, Maria & Ponzo, Michela & Scoppa, Vincenzo, 2015. "Gender Differences in Attitudes Towards Competition: Evidence from the Italian Scientific Qualification," IZA Discussion Papers 8859, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ruhose, Jens & Schwerdt, Guido, 2015. "Does Early Educational Tracking Increase Migrant-Native Achievement Gaps? Differences-In-Differences Evidence Across Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 8903, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Maia Güell & Michele Pellizzari & Giovanni Pica & José V. Rodríguez Mora, 2015. "Correlating Social Mobility and Economic Outcomes," CSEF Working Papers 394, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 27 Jul 2016.
- Herz, Benedikt & van Rens, Thijs, 2015. "Accounting for Mismatch Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 8884, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hariri,Jacob Gerner & Bjørnskov,Christian & Justesen,Mogens K., 2015. "Economic shocks and subjective well-being : evidence from a quasi-experiment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7209, The World Bank.