Report NEP-LTV-2015-02-22This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jenkins, Stephen P., 2015. "The Income Distribution in the UK: A Picture of Advantage and Disadvantage," IZA Discussion Papers 8835, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Caliendo, Marco & Mahlstedt, Robert & Mitnik, Oscar, 2014. "Unobservable, but Unimportant? The Influence of Personality Traits (and Other Usually Unobserved Variables) for the Estimation of Treatment Effects," VfS Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100502, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Wößmann, Ludger & Hanushek, Eric A. & Schwerdt, Guido & Wiederhold, Simon, 2014. "Returns to Skills around the World: Evidence from PIAAC," VfS Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100388, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Jinan Zeidan, 2015. "Are Comparisons Luxuries? Subjective Poverty and Positional Concerns in Indonesia," AMSE Working Papers 1505, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Franck A. Cowell & Emmanuel Flachaire, 2015. "Statistical Methods for Distributional Analysis," AMSE Working Papers 1507, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Heckman, James J., 2015. "Gary Becker: Model Economic Scientist," IZA Discussion Papers 8827, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Carneiro, Pedro & Galasso, Emanuela & Ginja, Rita, 2015. "Tackling social exclusion : evidence from Chile," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7180, The World Bank.
- Caliendo, Marco & Hogenacker, Jens & Künn, Steffen & Wießner, Frank, 2015. "Subsidized Start-Ups out of Unemployment: A Comparison to Regular Business Start-Ups," IZA Discussion Papers 8817, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Francesconi, Marco & Pollak, Robert & Tabasso, Domenico, 2015. "Unequal Bequests," IZA Discussion Papers 8813, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Coral del Río & Olga Alonso-Villar, 2015. "Local Segregation and Well-Being," Working Papers 1501, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.