Report NEP-LTV-2014-12-19This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Krause-Pilatus, Annabelle, 2014. "Happiness and Work," IZA Discussion Papers 8435, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cojocaru, Alexandru & Diagne, Mame Fatou, 2014. "Should income inequality be reduced and who should benefit ? redistributive preferences in Europe and Central Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7097, The World Bank.
- David Margolis, 2014. "Introducing a Statutory Minimum Wage in Middle and Low Income Countries," Post-Print hal-00926545, HAL.
- Plümper, Thomas & Neumayer, Eric, 2014. "Income Inequality, Redistribution and their Effect on Inequality in Longevity," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 210, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Jenkins, Stephen P., 2014. "World Income Inequality Databases: An Assessment of WIID and SWIID," IZA Discussion Papers 8501, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Claudia Olivetti & Barbara Petrongolo, 2014. "Gender Gaps across Countries and Skills: Demand, Supply and the Industry Structure," Working Papers 723, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Heineck, Guido, 2014. "Love thy neighbor: Religion and prosocial behavior," BERG Working Paper Series 93, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00714372 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- McGee, Andrew & McGee, Peter & Pan, Jessica, 2014. "Performance Pay, Competitiveness, and the Gender Wage Gap: Evidence from the United States," IZA Discussion Papers 8563, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joan Costa-i-Font & Valentina Zigante, 2014. "The Choice Agenda' in European Health Systems: The Role of 'Middle Class Demands," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 82, European Institute, LSE.
- Autor, David & Dorn, David & Hanson, Gordon H. & Song, Jae, 2014. "Trade Adjustment: Worker Level Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 8514, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John F. Helliwell & Haifang Huang & Shawn Grover & Shun Wang, 2014. "Empirical Linkages between Good Government and National Well-being," NBER Working Papers 20686, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heckman, James J., 2014. "Introduction to A Theory of the Allocation of Time by Gary Becker," IZA Discussion Papers 8424, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Krueger, Alan B. & Mas, Alexandre & Niu, Xiaotong, 2014. "The Evolution of Rotation Group Bias: Will the Real Unemployment Rate Please Stand Up?," IZA Discussion Papers 8512, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).