Report NEP-LTV-2014-11-22This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew E. Clark & Sarah Flèche & Claudia Senik, 2014. "Economic Growth Evens-Out Happiness: Evidence from Six Surveys," CEP Discussion Papers dp1306, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bertrand, Marianne & Black, Sandra E. & Jensen, Sissel & Lleras-Muney, Adriana, 2014. "Breaking the Glass Ceiling? The Effect of Board Quotas on Female Labor Market Outcomes in Norway," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 28/2014, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Elizabeth Ananat & Shihe Fu & Stephen L. Ross, 2014. "Race-Specific Agglomeration Economies: Social Distance and the Black-White Wage Gap," Working Papers 2014-019, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Vincenzo Carrieri & Marcello D'Amato & Roberto Zotti, 2014. "On the Causal Effects of Selective Admission Policies on Students’ Performances. Evidence from a Quasi-experiment in a Large Italian University," CSEF Working Papers 381, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Luisa Natali & Bruno Martorano & Sudhanshu Handa & Goran Holmqvist & Yekaterina Chzhen, 2014. "Trends in Child Well-being in EU Countries during the Great Recession: A cross-country comparative perspective," Papers inwopa730, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Fabio Sabatini & Francesco Sarracino, 2014. "E-participation: Social Capital and the Internet," Working Papers 2014.81, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.