Report NEP-LTV-2014-11-12This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shannon Seitz & Geoffrey Sanzenbacher & Andrew Beauchamp & Meghan Skira, 2014. "Deadbeat Dads," 2014 Meeting Papers 435, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jason DeBacker & Richard W. Evans & Evan Magnusson & Kerk L. Phillips & Shanthi P. Ramnath & Isaac Swift, 2014. "The Distributional Effects of Redistributional Tax Policy," BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory Working Paper Series 2014-08, Brigham Young University, Department of Economics, BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory.
- Emran, M. Shahe & Shilpi, Forhad, 2014. "Gender, Geography and Generations: Intergenerational Educational Mobility in Post-reform India," MPRA Paper 58316, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20140082 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Goran Holmqvist & Luisa Natali, 2014. "Exploring the Late Impact of the Financial Crisis using Gallup World Poll Data," Papers inwopa728, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Dale Mortensen & Melvyn Coles, 2014. "Equilibrium Labor Turnover, Firm Growth and Unemployment," 2014 Meeting Papers 462, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Campante, Filipe & Yanagizawa-Drott, David, 2013. "Does Religion Affect Economic Growth and Happiness? Evidence from Ramadan," Working Paper Series rwp13-052, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.