Report NEP-LTV-2014-09-08This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jerrim, John & Micklewright, John, 2014. "Socioeconomic Gradients in Children's Cognitive Skills: Are Cross-Country Comparisons Robust to Who Reports Family Background?," IZA Discussion Papers 8392, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Eduardo Lora, 2013. "The Distance between Perception and Reality in the Social Domains of Life," Research Department Publications IDB-WP-423, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Del Boca, Daniela & Flinn, Christopher & Wiswall, Matthew, 2014. "Transfers to Households with Children and Child Development," IZA Discussion Papers 8393, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Aida Caldera Sánchez & Caroline Tassot, 2014. "An Exploration of the Determinants of the Subjective Well-being of Americans During the Great Recession," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1158, OECD Publishing.
- Aida Caldera Sánchez, 2014. "Policies for Making the Chilean Labour Market More Inclusive," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1117, OECD Publishing.
- Baum, Charles L. & Ruhm, Christopher J., 2014. "The Effects of Paid Family Leave in California on Labor Market Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 8390, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).