Report NEP-LTV-2014-08-25This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- World Bank, 2014. "Face of Poverty in Madagascar : Poverty, Gender, and Inequality Assessment," World Bank Other Operational Studies 18250, The World Bank.
- Ludwig, Jens & Duncan, Greg J & Gennetian, Lisa A & Katz, Lawrence F. & Kessler, Ronald & Kling, Jeffrey R & Sanbonmatsu, Lisa, 2013. "Long-Term Neighborhood Effects on Low-Income Families: Evidence from Moving to Opportunity," Scholarly Articles 12553723, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Gabriela Inchauste & João Pedro Azevedo & Sergio Olivieri & Jaime Saavedra & Hernan Winkler, 2012. "When Job Earnings Are Behind Poverty Reduction," World Bank Other Operational Studies 17067, The World Bank.
- Andrew Ellul & Marco Pagano & Fabiano Schivardi, 2014. "Employment and Wage Insurance within Firms - Worldwide Evidence," EIEF Working Papers Series 1402, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Sep 2017.
- Shouyong Shi & Florian Hoffmann, 2014. "Sectoral Shift, Job Mobility and Wage Inequality," 2014 Meeting Papers 123, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bergh, Andreas, 2014. "Explaining Cross-Country Differences in Labor Market Gaps between Immigrants and Natives in the OECD," Working Paper Series 1036, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Marcenaro Gutierrez, Oscar & Micklewright, John & Vignoles, Anna, 2014. "Social Mobility and the Importance of Networks: Evidence for Britain," IZA Discussion Papers 8380, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Leonardo Becchetti & Pierluigi Conzo, 2014. "“De Gustibus Errari (pot)Est”: Utility Misprediction, Preferences for Well-being and Life Satisfaction," CEIS Research Paper 327, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 08 Aug 2014.
- Hannah Trachtman & Andrew Steinkruger & Mackenzie Wood & Adam Wooster & James Andreoni & James J. Murphy & Justin M. Rao, 2014. "Fair Weather Avoidance: Unpacking Costs and Benefits in Replication of 'Avoiding the Ask'," NBER Working Papers 20385, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Monica Parra-Torrado, 2014. "Youth Unemployment in the Caribbean," World Bank Other Operational Studies 18999, The World Bank.
- David K Levine & Salvatore Modica, 2014. "Peer Discipline and Incentives Within Groups," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000973, David K. Levine.
- Pamela Lenton, 2014. "Personality Characteristics, Educational Attainment and Wages: An Economic Analysis Using the British Cohort Study," Working Papers 2014011, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Otaviano Canuto, 2013. "Gender Equality and Economic Growth in Brazil," World Bank Other Operational Studies 17027, The World Bank.
- Ohlsson, Henry & Roine, Jesper & Waldenström, Daniel, 2014. "Inherited wealth over the path of development: Sweden, 1810–2010," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2014:7, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.