Report NEP-LTV-2014-08-16This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- He, Haoran & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2014. "Are Teams Less Inequality Averse than Individuals?," IZA Discussion Papers 8217, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Peichl, Andreas & Pestel, Nico, 2014. "Earnings Inequality," IZA Policy Papers 89, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aida Caldera Sánchez & Patrick Lenain & Sarah Flèche, 2014. "Improving Well-Being in the United States," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1146, OECD Publishing.
- Willem Adema & Nabil Ali & Olivier Thévenon, 2014. "Changes in Family Policies and Outcomes: Is there Convergence?," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 157, OECD Publishing.
- Skriabikova, Olga & Dohmen, Thomas & Kriechel, Ben, 2014. "New Evidence on the Relationship between Risk Attitudes and Self-Employment," IZA Discussion Papers 8354, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Søren Leth-Petersen & Peer Ebbesen Skov, 2014. "Does the marginal tax rate affect activity in the informal sector?," Study Papers 64, Rockwool Foundation Research Unit.
- Caliendo, Marco & Mahlstedt, Robert & Mitnik, Oscar A., 2014. "Unobservable, but Unimportant? The Influence of Personality Traits (and Other Usually Unobserved Variables) for the Evaluation of Labor Market Policies," IZA Discussion Papers 8337, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luis Henrique Paiva & Tiago Falcão & Letícia Bartholo, 2014. "From Bolsa Família to Brasil Sem Miséria: a Summary of Brazil?sRecent Journey towards Overcoming Extreme Poverty," One Pager Arabic 228, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- John Pencavel, 2014. "The Labor Supply Of Self-Employed Workers: The Choice Of Working Hours In Worker Co-Ops," Discussion Papers 13-036, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.