Report NEP-LTV-2014-05-04This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Clark, Andrew E. & D'Ambrosio, Conchita, 2014. "Attitudes to Income Inequality: Experimental and Survey Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 8136, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Powdthavee, Nattavudh & Wooden, Mark, 2014. "What Can Life Satisfaction Data Tell Us About Discrimination Against Sexual Minorities? A Structural Equation Model for Australia and the United Kingdom," IZA Discussion Papers 8127, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Akay, Alpaslan & Bargain, Olivier & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2014. "Home Sweet Home? Macroeconomic Conditions in Home Countries and the Well-Being of Migrants," Working Papers in Economics 592, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Powdthavee, Nattavudh & Stutzer, Alois, 2014. "Economic Approaches to Understanding Change in Happiness," IZA Discussion Papers 8131, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mocan, Naci & Raschke, Christian, 2014. "Economic Well-being and Anti-Semitic, Xenophobic, and Racist Attitudes in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 8126, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ashenfelter, Orley, 2014. "The Early History of Program Evaluation and the U.S. Department of Labor," IZA Discussion Papers 8118, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pinkovskiy, Maxim L. & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier X., 2014. "Lights, camera,...income! Estimating poverty using national accounts, survey means, and lights," Staff Reports 669, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Jan 2015.