Report NEP-LTV-2014-03-15This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew E. Clark & Conchita D'Ambrosio & Simone Ghislandi, 2014. "Adaptation to Poverty in Long-Run Panel Data," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 634, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Andrew E. Clark & Sarah Flèche & Claudia Senik, 2014. "Economic Growth Evens-out Happiness: Evidence from Six Surveys," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 633, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:182 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Petra Marotzke, 2014. "Job Search and the Age-Inequality Profile," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2014-06, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Marc Teignier & David Cuberes, 2014. "Aggregate Costs of Gender Gaps in the Labor Market: A Quantitative Estimate," UB Economics Working Papers 2014/308, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
- Hanushek, Eric & Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Yilmaz, Kuzey, 2014. "Borrowing Constraints, College Aid, and Intergenerational Mobility," MPRA Paper 54238, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Albrecht, James & van Vuuren, Aico & Vroman, Susan, 2014. "Selection and the Measured Black-White Wage Gap Among Young Women Revisited," IZA Discussion Papers 8005, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daron Acemoglu & Francisco Gallego & James A. Robinson, 2014. "Institutions, Human Capital and Development," NBER Working Papers 19933, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marina Agranov & Thomas R. Palfrey, 2014. "Equilibrium Tax Rates and Income Redistribution: A Laboratory Study," NBER Working Papers 19918, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lea Ellwardt & Penélope Hernández & Guillem Martínez-Canovas & Manuel Muñoz-Herrera, 2014. "Conflict and segregation in networks: An experiment on the interplay between individual preferences and social influence," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0114, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.