Report NEP-LTV-2014-03-01This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bargain, Olivier & Callan, Tim & Doorley, Karina & Keane, Claire, 2014. "Changes in Income Distributions and the Role of Tax-benefit Policy During the Great Recession: An International Perspective," Papers WP474, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Christina Boll & Julian Sebastian Leppin, 2014. "Overeducation among Graduates - an Overlooked Facet of the Gender Pay Gap?: Evidence from East and West Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 627, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Lichter, Andreas & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2014. "The Own-Wage Elasticity of Labor Demand: A Meta-Regression Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 7958, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gustafsson, Björn Anders & Sai, Ding, 2014. "Why Is There No Income Gap Between the Hui Muslim Minority and the Han Majority in Rural Ningxia, China?," IZA Discussion Papers 7970, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Impullitti, Giammario & Prat, Julien, 2014. "Firm Dynamics and Residual Inequality in Open Economies," IZA Discussion Papers 7960, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Janssen, Simon & Tuor Sartore, Simone N. & Backes-Gellner, Uschi, 2014. "Social Attitudes on Gender Equality and Firms' Discriminatory Pay-Setting," IZA Discussion Papers 7959, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- James J. Heckman & Stefano Mosso, 2014. "The Economics of Human Development and Social Mobility," NBER Working Papers 19925, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.