Report NEP-LTV-2014-02-08This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00925542 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Blundell, Richard & Graber, Michael & Mogstad, Magne, 2014. "Labor Income Dynamics and the Insurance from Taxes, Transfers, and the Family," IZA Discussion Papers 7916, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00936145 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Powdthavee, Nattavudh & Oswald, Andrew J., 2014. "Does Money Make People Right-Wing and Inegalitarian? A Longitudinal Study of Lottery Winners," IZA Discussion Papers 7934, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John Jerrim, 2014. "The link between family background and later lifetime income: how does the UK compare to other countries?," DoQSS Working Papers 14-02, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00933975 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Del Carpio, Ximena & Messina, Julián & Sanz-de-Galdeano, Anna, 2014. "Minimum Wage: Does It Improve Welfare in Thailand?," IZA Discussion Papers 7911, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).