Report NEP-LTV-2013-12-06This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anna Lukiyanova, 2013. "Earnings inequality and informal Employment in Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 37/EC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Feld, Lars P. & Schnellenbach, Jan, 2013. "Political institutions and income (re-)distribution: Evidence from developed economies," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 13/6, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Holmlund, Bertil, 2013. "What do labor market institutions do?," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2013:14, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Hirsch, Boris & Zwick, Thomas, 2013. "How selective are real wage cuts? A micro-analysis using linked employer-employee data," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-086, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Giuseppe De Luca & Claudio Rossetti & Daniela Vuri, 2013. "In-work benefits for married couples: an ex-ante evaluation of EITC and WTC policies in Italy," Working Papers 12, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Sara de la Rica & Lucía Gorjón García, 2013. "The impact of family-friendly policies on the labor market: Evidence from Spain and Austria," Working Papers 2013-15, FEDEA.
- Sara de la Rica & Juan J. Dolado & Raquel Vegas, 2013. "Gender Gaps in Performance Pay: New Evidence from Spain," Working Papers 2013-14, FEDEA.
- Daron Acemoglu & Gino Gancia & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2014. "Offshoring and Directed Technical Change," Working Papers 735, Barcelona School of Economics.
- Juan J. Dolado & Cecilia García-Peñalosa & Sara de la Rica, 2013. "On gender gaps and self-fulfilling expectations: alternative implications of paid-for training," Working Papers 2013-13, FEDEA.
- Feld, Lars P. & Necker, Sarah & Frey, Bruno S., 2013. "Happiness of economists," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 13/7, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..